Garden Club Card
B. B. Barns Loyalty Program
We appreciate the time and hard earned money that you have spent with us here at B. B. Barns. We value your loyalty to us and our products. We have built our loyal following by satisfying each customer’s needs on a personal basis.
We want to thank each of you that have dedicated so much to our business by offering to you, at no charge, the new B. B. Barns Garden Club Card.
- No Annual Membership Fee – we are offering this to you, at no charge, for being a loyal fan of B. B. Barns. You will remain a member of the program, as long as, you make one purchase per year.
- Purchase History – as a Loyalty Program Member, we will be able to track your annual purchase to make your gardening easier. We will be able to tell you what plants you purchased last year, or how much mulch you needed. (Some limitations apply)
- Email newsletter – our weekly newsletter is filled with our promotions and sales. We also include information on upcoming educational seminars, as well as, great tips on gardening.
- Exclusive buying opportunities – we will send our Loyalty Program participants special notices on exclusive sales and promotions that will not be advertised anywhere else.
- Advance notices – We will let you know, in advance, of any of our popular sales and promotions, so that you get the best selection and prices
- Members Only Events – you will be invited to special members only events and educational seminars.
- Sneak previews of new merchandise.
- Senior Discounts – on Tuesday of each week (Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday during COVID protocols), any program participant that is 60 years and older, will receive a 10% discount at checkout.
How the Loyalty Program Works
- You receive three (3) loyalty points for every dollar spent, or 1 point for every $0.33(Exclusions: sales tax, gift cards, delivery service, installation service, potting service, or B. B. Barns Landscape Division work.)
- You must show your card at checkout, or we can look you up by name or phone number.
- Your reward status will show up on the bottom of every receipt, or ask the cashiers for your status.
- Points are converted to dollars twice per year, July 1 – July 31 and January 1 – 31. These time frames can change depending how the days of the week fall each year.
- All point totals will be reset to zero at the end of each redemption period.
- During redemption, each point is worth $0.01.
- Points are redeemable for up to 50% of purchase. Points can be redeemed for items already on sale or promotion. Points may also be redeemed in conjunction with our Senior Day.
- When redeeming points, the member card, or other valid photo ID is required.
General Terms and Conditions
- The B. B. Barns Customer Loyalty Program is sponsored by B. B. Barns. By becoming members of the B. B. Barns Customer Loyalty Program, members agree to receive advertising, marketing materials and other communications from B. B. Barns except where expressly disallowed as a profile preference. The B. B. Barns logo, B. B. Barns Customer Loyalty logo and other logos and taglines are the intellectual property of B. B. Barns. Membership rules are void to the extent where prohibited by law. Taxes may apply where required by law.
- B. B. Barns Customer Loyalty Program membership ("Membership") is open to individuals of at least 18 years of age. Commercial customers and others purchasing items for resale are not eligible for membership. Employees of B. B. Barns, its affiliates and subsidiaries, or members of any corporate or industrial account of B. B. Barns are not eligible for this Membership.
- Membership is non-transferable and subject to present and future program rules. Enrollment becomes effective and acceptance of these terms and conditions begins when a new member enrolls in the B. B. Barns Customer Loyalty Program. B. B. Barns may change the B. B. Barns Customer Loyalty Program rules, regulations, benefits, conditions of participation, or point levels for rewards, in whole or in part, at any time without notice, even though changes may affect the value of the points already accumulated. B. B. Barns may change or terminate program partners, withdraw, limit, modify or cancel any reward, increase the points required for any reward, modify or regulate the transferability of rewards or benefits, institute or add reward blackout dates or limit the number of rewards for use by any one individual on any one purchase.
- B. B. Barns may, at any time, terminate or modify the B. B. Barns Customer Loyalty Program and program rules without any further obligations to members.
- Abuse of the B. B. Barns Customer Loyalty Program, including failure to follow program policies and procedures, the sale or barter of reward certificates, product, points or promotional offers and any misrepresentation of fact relating thereto or other improper conduct as determined by B. B. Barns in its sole judgment, may result in cancellation of the member's account and future disqualification from program participation, forfeiture of all points accrued, cancellation of previously issued but unused reward certificates, and termination of the business relationship with B. B. Barns. In connection with the enforcement of any of the terms and conditions governing the B. B. Barns Customer Loyalty Program, B. B. Barns reserves the right to take appropriate legal action, as it deems necessary, and to recover damages, attorneys' fees and court costs.
- B. B. Barns reserves the right to interpret and apply the policies and procedures communicated in these terms and conditions. All determinations by B. B. Barns shall be final and conclusive in each case. These terms and conditions supersede all previously published terms and conditions.
- B. B. Barns reserves the right to make B. B. Barns rewards points and promotional offers available to select members based on purchase activity, geographic location, program participation, or information supplied by the member.
- A member may cancel his or her Membership at any time by notifying B. B. Barns by email, telephone or in person. B. B. Barns, in its sole discretion, reserves the right to cancel an individual Membership.
Earning Points and Using Rewards
- As a member of the B. B. Barns Customer Loyalty Program, members earn points for every $1 spent on any eligible product purchase, when a member's B. B. Barns Customer Loyalty member name or email is provided at time of purchase in-store, or by phone.
- Purchases earn points at the following rates: 3 point for every dollar spent, or 1 pt for every $0.33 on eligible product purchases.
- A member may check their accrued point levels and reward credits by asking a B. B. Barns Garden Center cashier either in-person or by phone.
- Point calculations are based upon dollars spent at checkout on eligible purchases less any dollars spent on sales tax, state fees, shipping charges, delivery charges, planting fees, landscaping design, installation or maintenance fees, irrigation fees, the dollar amount of the purchase of Gift Cards, the dollar amount of any Gift Card offer with purchase, or other excluded charges.
- Members do not earn points for the amount of any rewards redeemed or discounts applied.
- When members return products to the store, points previously posted to member's account for that purchase will be deducted from member's account. Other exclusions may apply. Points apply only to the first Membership name in connection with any purchase. Membership points have no cash value and are non-transferable.
- Points that remain on member's account are forfeited if the program is terminated.
- All points and subsequent rewards must be earned and used according to the terms and conditions of the B. B. Barns Customer Loyalty Program. B. B. Barns has the right to make the final decision on whether a purchase qualifies for B. B. Barns Customer Loyalty Program.
- Points are not transferable and may not be combined among B. B. Barns Customer Loyalty Program members or conveyed by any means to anyone, including through a member's estate, and may not pass to members' successors and assigns. Accrued points do not constitute property of the member. Accrued points are not transferable by the member (i) upon death, (ii) as part of a domestic relations matter, or (iii) otherwise.